Scientifically minded people try to figure out the natural world through testing, observation and application. Science is our hidden partner!
SCience Of hemp
Science is the engine of prosperity. Economists have said that a third to a half of economic growth has resulted from basic research since World War II. But before these applications existed, researchers had to study the basic concepts that provided a sound foundation—and they did those studies not necessarily knowing where they would lead. Science makes the future our reality.
Despite significant progress made by the international research community, the basic biology of hemp plants remains insufficiently understood. Clear objectives are needed to guide future research. As a semi-domesticated plant, hemp has many desirable traits that require improvement, including eliminating seed shattering, enhancing the quantity and quality of stem fiber, and increasing the accumulation of phytocannabinoids.
links to Some current science on hemp
- Global Industrial Hemp Market Analysis Report to 2025
- Growing Hemp in Alberta
- Identification and Characterization of Heavy Metals Responsive Genes
- Phytoremediation of Cadmium
- Harvesting Procedures for Industrial Hemp
- Design and characterization of hybrid hemp/carbon laminates with improved impact resistance
- Cannabis Sativa L. Suitability Analysis for West Virginia
- Hemp for Fuel Pellets
- Impact of a Hemp Educational Campaign on College Students’ Attitudes and Knowledge of Industrial Hemp
- Status of hemp field production mechanization and research thoughts for China’s hemp production areas
- Nutritional Characteristics of oil hemp cake
- Production of hemp-gypsum composites with enhanced flexural and impact resistance
- Review of Hemp As Food and Nutritional Supplement